* The House Warden has the authority to refuse permission for leaving the College/Boarding House premises, without regard to the rules mentioned below, if he feels the security and safety of the Resident Scholar cannot be ensured.
* Resident Scholars are permitted to visit their local guardians after College hours on the last Saturdays of every month. They must return to the Boarding House the following Sunday before 5:30 p.m.
* Resident Scholars are allowed out of the College premises on Sundays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on the request of the parents.
* Visiting hours on Sundays and holidays are 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
* Parents are not permitted to visit the Boarding House on weekdays/working days.
* Resident Scholars of Classes III to X are not allowed out of the College premises unescorted.
* Resident Scholars must record the time of leaving and their return in the log register maintained at the Boarding House gate.
* Resident Scholars must leave the Boarding House during the summer, winter and other extended holidays.
* Resident Scholars must return from their holidays on the stipulated date.
* Parents must apply in writing to the House Warden if they wish their wards to travel alone.
* A fine of Rs. 200 per day will be levied on Resident Scholars coming late after a holiday break.
* When visiting their wards, parents must first meet with the House Warden. They must wait in the visitors' room to receive their wards. No parent is allowed in any room or dormitory.