At Colvin Taluqdars' College, we aim at a vigorous pursuit of excellence in academics, co-curricular activities, sports, games and character building by providing meaningful and liberal education. Our objectives are:
1. to develop fluency in the Scholar's mother tongue and in English as a global language.
2. to recognize and encourage talent in every sphere.
3. to foster an appreciation of Man's creative skills.
4. to stimulate the concept of learning as a life-long process.
5. to endeavour to stretch the intellectual and creative capacity of the student.
6. to illustrate the inter-relationship of all knowledge.
7. to develop, a caring community, exercising concern and respect for the welfare of others, based upon sensitivity, tolerance and goodwill.
8. to encourage a positive response to the persistent demands of a changing society while upholding basic values and standards.
9. to encourage the appreciation of collaboration, responsibility, self-discipline, initiative, endeavour and individual judgement.